Friday, July 12, 2013

How To - Make Money With Adsense, and the YouTube Revenue Sharing Program! Tips and Tricks!


Published on 28 Apr 2012
This is an updated video on my first and second Adsense videos, and in this youtube video, I will talk about Google Adsense and how to make money by using it. I'll explain what the NEW YouTube partnership situation. I will mainly be talking about it with a youtube application, but you can use Google Adsense to make money on a website or blog as well. All you have to do to put Google Ads on a website or blog is:

1. Go to the "My Ads" tab and create a new add unit.
2. Then customize the options and save it.
3. Then finally get the HTML code and upload it on your website.

If you guys want to watch my first and second adsense videos, go to:
First Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCHUIS...
Second Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_AVbz...

Watch those videos in case I didn't give you the information you wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment